Spacemaker- Daniel Sih
- Winner: Best Audiobook (Royal Dragonfly Book Awards 2022)
- Winner: Best Personal Development Book (Australian Business Book Awards 2021)
- Winner: Best New Non-Fiction Author (Royal Dragonfly Book Awards 2022)
Busy and reactive? Struggling to focus? Craving time for relationships?
If so, perhaps it’s time to make space in your world for the things that really matter.
What if you could be productive and rested by living an ordered, rhythmical life? What if habitually unplugging from digital technology was not simply a means of surviving week by week but a strategy to produce your best work and live your best life?
This award-winning audiobook is for busy professionals who need to use technology for work and spend a lot of time online. Spacemaker will help you reexamine your relationship with the online world and give you practical tools to reset your tech- and non-tech habits one step at a time.
Spacemaker will help you:
- Discover why your productivity suffers when you overuse digital technology.
- Explore timeless principles to make space in the distraction of digital life.
- Implement a series of practices to think deeply, rest fully, and spend more time with loved ones away from a screen.
What people are saying:
- “Read this book!” (Jack Riewoldt, Australian Rules Footballer, Premiership Vice-Captain, All-Australian and Coleman Medallist)
- “Life-changing” (Cath Andrew, Head of Human Resources, Starbucks Australia)
- “A gem” (Alan Hirsch, Best-Selling Author)